Followers


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

2009年9月9日星期三

My Kind of Guy!!!

Tagged by Vivian:

If you are a guy, post this as:「My Kind Of Girl」.
If you are a girl, post this as:「My Kind Of Guy」.
If you're gay, post this as「My Kind Of Gay」
Answer the questions honestly and tag people to do the same too!10 people i'm tagging to:

1)思晴
2)筱缘
3)vivian
4)安猪琳
5)阿霓
6)敏
7)艳
8)芳
9)干橙
10)huijune
1. Do you need him/her to be good looking?
~Not necessary
2. Smart?
~Sure
3. Preferred age?
~Same age or older[but cannot more than 6 years]
4. Preferred height?
~Taller than me
5. How about sense of humour?
~Sure
6. How about piercings?
~I don't mind
7. Accepts you for who you are?
~Of course
8. Pink hair???
~no ba...too shinny...
9. Mushy or not?
~Dun understand
10. Thin or fat?
~average
11. Black, Brown or White skinned?
~Anything
12. Long hair or short hair?
~short hair la...if i short hair de...he long hair..then i will be boy lolx...=.='''
13. Plastic or metal?
~Wat plastic or metal?!@@
14. Smells good?
~Of course
15. Smoker?smoke??
~No....
16. Drinker?
~A bit then ok
17. The girl/ boy-next-door type?
~Ok
18. Muscular?
~nvm de...
19. Plays violin?
~no...guitar la...so man de..haha^^
20. Plays bass or acoustic guitar?
~bass
21. Plays piano?
~Sure
22. Sings very good?
~Yes. I love singing
23. Vain?
~No
24. With glasses?
~I don't mind
25. With braces?
~Hopefully not
26. Shy type?
~dun too shy...
27. Rebel or good boy/girl?
~rebel?!wat lai de@@
28. Active or passive?
~Active. same vif me...haha^^
29. Tight or bomb?
~==
30. Singer or dancer?
~Singer
31. Stunner?
~wat?!
32. Hip-hop?
~yaya...so cool de...
33. Earrings?
~dun care...
34. Mr/Ms. Count-my-ex-girlfriends-until-you-drop?
~no...
35. Dimples?
~Anything
36. Bookworm?
~No
37. Love letters?
~Ok
38. Playful?
~ya...
39. Flirt?
~If frequently then dunwan
40.Poem writer?
~if romantic de...ok lo...
41. Serious???
~a bit lo...dun too serious...
42. Campus crush?
~Dun understand
43. Painter?
~No
44. Religious?
~Chinese
45. Someone who likes to tease people?
~No
46. Computer games geek or internet freak?
~Sure. Because I love internet too
47.Speaks 20 languages?
~no nid too many languege la...XD
48.Loyal or faithful?
~Of course.
49. Good kisser?
~erm..tis question=='''
50. Loves children?
~hate!!!

2 条评论:

no.3 说...

前面那个敏艳芳我看成梅艳芳了~

YiinKuan 说...

的确实蛮像一下的=.='''
哈哈